Bookmark this page for easy access to a range of resources, podcasts and materials.
Why not promote energy efficiency in your workplace, household, school and community group?
- Fact sheets: how to read your power bill and meter, cooling and heating your home, energy efficient appliances, hot water, lighting, refrigeration, insulation, solar hot water, saving at work, and renovating and building an energy efficient home.
- Library kit: a DIY toolkit to help make your home more energy efficient – available for loan from participating NSW libraries
- Tips and advertisements: promotional resources and tips for saving power at home
- Power saving checklist and quiz: do you know how to save power when cooling your home this summer?
- Easy guide: how-to guide for saving power at home with tips for all rooms and areas of your home
- Posters: large format advertisements
- Animated banners: spread and share the power saving message online
- Podcasts: Energize Program podcast audio series
- Frequently asked questions: popular questions, myths and misconceptions
- Case studies: NSW households leading by example
- Rating tools: NABERS Home Rating - find out how your energy use compares to your neighbours.
Can't find what you are looking for? Please contact us.