Sustainability Advantage is an initiative developed by the Office of Environment and Heritage to help you understand sustainability and how it can add value to your business.
It is designed to help companies identify and implement environmental improvement projects that will boost competitiveness, reputation and profits.
Being part of the Sustainability Advantage Program means your business will:
- identify and manage risks by including compliance with environmental legislation
- lower business costs by optimising your raw materials, water and energy use and minimising waste
- improve productivity through better business planning and staff engagement
- enhance your business reputation both as a supplier and employer of choice
- access the latest environmental advice from business and government specialists.